Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Flying V


The Grey V design

After a weekend of camping my nails were looking awful so I have produced a hurried design to cover up the horrible-ness that is my nails and cuticles. Please ignore how awful they look and focus on the pretty design. They are being moisturised to the extreme!


So... I started off painting my nails a flat grey. I used MAYBELLINE NEW YORK ... number 795 Cloudy Grey available from Boots.
I then painted a V shape at the top of my nails in GOSH holographic. It was available in Superdrugs but I haven't seen it in a while.


Once I had done that I used a black striper to draw a V outline and tidy up the edges of the holographic varnish.


As usual I finished off with a top coat to give a nice even finish and shine.... 
And there you have it. A simple design that can be done in any colour.

Mily x

No comments:

Post a Comment