Sunday, 6 November 2011

With cherries on top...


Every girl loves cupcakes...


Although this cupcake design is fiddly it does look great on your nails.


Start with a collection of pastel colours. Paint each nail a different shade. Most of mine came from Superdrugs.

First step over.... The second step is to create a case for your cupcakes, on the edge of your nails paint a pink square. I chose not to go all the way to the edge of my nails.
Then taking a dotting tool I added a white icing top to the cake by using the thick end to paint a series of dots onto my nail.

Adding sprinkles was the next step... using the thin end of a dotting tool I created sprinkles in my favourite colours.

Finish off with a cherry on top. I added a bit of bling by putting a dimonte in the middle of the cherry on my three middle fingers.


There you have it, a cupcake design.
What do you think girls?... Mily x


1 comment:

  1. Hi I just found your blog! Oh this cupcakes are so sweet <3<3 I Love the special effect of the first photo! Can I ask how you create it?

    ReplyDelete