Sunday, 11 December 2011

Day Four: We all want some figgy pudding!



Day Four: Christmas Puds!

I wore this design at work last week and had so many comments on it. A really popular design. Some of my pupils have copied it. (Please excuse my cuticles - the weather dries my hands)
First of all start off with a light brown colour and paint a good base colour. Once this is dry use a large dotting tool to add some white drips to the top of your nail.

To this add two red dots for holly. You could use red gems if you wish. And finish off with some green leaves.

Of course finish off with your favourite top coat. Easy peasy design. Go on... Give it a go...
Mily x

1 comment:

  1. I know that it's a little late but I love the Christmas pudding design. Will have to make a mental note for next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete