Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Day Three: Let it Snow!!


Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!


A super easy snowflake design to keep you looking Christmassy!

Start with a solid white base coat. I tend to take a long time time to do this; letting one coat dry properly before adding another. White is very hard to put on properly.

Using a striper I placed a dot in the middle of my nail. I then drew 5 or 6 lines outwards depending on the size of my nails. From those I drew a series of simple little lines to make the snow flake shape.
I used a variety of blues and purples and finished off with a diamonte in the centre for added sparkle.

Simple but sweet Snow Flake design (another simple Snow Flake to follow soon)

Mily x


1 comment:

  1. These are really cute. I really can't wait until it snows!

    ReplyDelete