Wednesday, 4 January 2012

January News!

Dear Viewers,
I wanted to create a whole post just for the purposes of filling you in on some NailsbyMily x news.


First of all I will be branching into YouTube in the near future!!
Father Christmas has brought NailsbyMily x a camera and videos are in the process of being made. The first will be announced here! Obviously.


NailsbyMilyx now has a dedicated Facebook page full of lovely pictures and links so please remember to find us and Like to receive all the latest NailsbyMily x news and you can of course follow us on twitter!








I've also been awarded two bloggers awards. Thank you to those who have been kind enough to nominate me for these. Please have a browse at the award page to see what these mean and my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment