Saturday, 12 May 2012

All Dressed Up...


I recently bought a cute little dress with a Peter pan type collar so I thought I would recreate the design on my nails. Minus the intricate lace. It seemed only fair to have a girly version after my blog about tuxedo nails.





So here is the latest tutorial blog...

All Dressed Up...

Start with a good base coat because black is well know for staining your nails. Once this is completely dry cut a hole reinforcer in half and stick it to the bed of your nail. Then paint your nails with a black polish. You can use any colour, perhaps one that matches a dress you have.






When the black is completely dry, and before removing the reinforcer, use a dotting tool to create two little half circles for the collar.









When the varnish is completely dry remove the reinforcers. This design takes a lot of patience. You must wait for the varnish to dry properly.

I then tidied up the edges using a black and white striper. Finish with a matte top coat and while it is still tacky add two or three gems to represent cute buttons.
I chose gold micro beads for this. Available from Superdrugs.

And there you have another easy but sweet design....






Love Mily x



2 comments:

  1. awww this looks so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. demential modelul:Xam sa-l incerc si eu:D

    ReplyDelete