Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Purple Paisley

Purple Paisley

A slightly fiddly design but really pretty when it's finished!


Start with a rich purple and paint your nails in the normal way. Don't forget to use a base coat to protect your natural nail.

I've used S&C's Deep Purple.










Once this has dried use a lighter purple to create tear drop shape. I used a dotting tool to create the shape by hand but if you are unsteady try using the plastic drying technique I've shown in a previous blog.

Once this has dried use your dotting tool to line the tear drop in small white dots. I also added some blue flowers to the design to fill in the gaps around the tear drop. 

I then added three green dots into the middle of the tear drops and a dark blue dot to the middle of the flowers. After that I added light green, smaller dots on top of the big green dots for some depth. 
And there you have it... A purple paisley design. 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love it! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. There is a competition coming soon so it's a good time to join! Keep a look out! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is quite awesome, remoonds me of the new BM stamp! :p

    I have given you the Versatile Blogger Award! :)Check it out in my post http://theclockwisenailpolish.blogspot.pt/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Kisses!!***

    ReplyDelete